School Holiday 2020 is now starting, which makes it a perfect opportunity to spend with family members and friends. Today's entry will be based on productivity over the school holidays, like schools, have just begun the break. School holidays are not a time when you feel like being productive. Honestly, in the holidays, all you want to do is binge Netflix shows all day, every day. But after a few weeks of doing next to nothing, you feel bad. And I mean really bad. Like, you've just wasted a few weeks of your life doing nothing. If this has been you the last few school holidays, don't stress! I, and many other people, have done this. So, how do you overcome this urge to do absolutely nothing? Grab your blanket, mug of tea and read on!
Alright, let's get started!
1. Interesting Places to Visit
Anyways, you can plan a school holiday vacation with your family or visit interesting places in Malaysia. You guys can check out this website for 15 Places to take your kids during school holiday
- Sunway Pyramid
- Sunway Lagoon
- Aquaria KLCC
- Lost World Of Tambun
- Movie Animation Park Studios (MAPS)
- ESCAPE Adventure Play Theme Park
- The TOP Komtar Penang
- Bukit Gambang (Safari Park & Water Park)
- A’Famosa (Water Theme Park, Safari Wonderland, Old West Cowboy Town)
- Gardens by the Bay
- Universal Studios Singapore
- SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World
- Safari World Bangkok
2. Productivity Ideas
As promised, here is my list of productive things to do these holidays:
- Learning a new language (or practicing a current one).
- Cleaning your room.
- Studying. (obviously, you as a student need to study)
- Beginning a blog/social media account.
- Baking and cooking.
- Doing art.
- Hanging out with friends.
- Reading books.
- Teaching yourself a new skill.
- Doing any tasks that you've been putting off.
- Starting a new sport/ doing exercise.
- Waking up early.
- Seeing a movie.
- Having a sleepover.
- Watching the sunset/rise.
- Having a picnic.
- Going on a hike.
As we all know, there is a pandemic spread of a virus known as Corona Virus or COVID-19 and it may be spread by close contact. Thus, it is not safe to be at a place with a crowd of people and avoid travel to overseas, but please don't be panic. You need to moisturize your hand, drink a lot of water and wear a mask if you are sick and please go to the hospital to check up. Below what you need to know about COVID-19 and how to prevent it:
Anyways, I hope you guys already had a plan school holiday and enjoy your quality time with your family and loved ones. Last but not least, let's protect ourselves. Be safe, stay healthy, stay hygiene.